Come to beautiful Burlington Vermont and work in a highly-collaborative, fun, and dynamic research environment. The Vermont Complex Systems Center is a postdisciplinary team of faculty, researchers, and students working at the University of Vermont's College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences on real-world, data-rich, and meaningful complex systems problems of all kinds. This doctoral fellowships provides a unique opportunity to work alongside leading academic researchers and industry
* Ethical and Explainable AI
* Algorithmic Fairness
* Analysis on diversity in the tech industry
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019 CA Technologies Doctoral Fellowships in Complex Systems & Data Science. Expected start date is Spring/Fall 2019.
* A Master's Degree
* Knowledge of data science and computational tools
* Ability to work independently
* Intellectual curiosity and interest in working in a highly-collaborative complex systems science environment
The University of Vermont is an equal opportunity employer, and women, veterans, and members of underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants are welcome from any region, there are no associated citizenship requirements.
For additional information please contact email@example.com